Since spring is the most popular home-selling season, the housing market may be crowded with options at that time of year. Listing your home in the winter months, when inventory is low, means less competition and a better opportunity to sell faster and at a higher value.
About Pat Barton, Assistant Broker, Realtor
Pat Barton, our Sandbridge Beach real estate specialist, has lived here for the past 40 years. His family first came to Sandbridge in 1958, when his grandmother, Bunga Barton, purchased a home at the north end of the Beach. Pat knows the Sandbridge Beach real estate market! Whether you are looking for a vacation home/condo or investment property, Pat can guide you through the process. He knows the investment opportunities available, and what it takes to get the most out of the rental market. He is following in his mother’s footsteps, Karen Barton, who sold property here for many years with Kabler & Riggs which later became Sandbridge Realty. Sandbridge Beach is a unique coastal village, very different from the rest of the Virginia Beach area, and even other coastal communities.
Pat’s experience and knowledge is invaluable when it comes to making a real estate decision. Through the years, Pat has worked with most of the businesses in Sandbridge Beach, from life guarding the local beaches, installing sand fence along the shoreline, to opening the first kayak/surf shop called Sandbridge Eco Sports. Pat has previously held community leadership positions as a board member and President of the Sandbridge Beach Civic League. He currently is involved in the community as the Vice President of the Sandbridge Beach Small Business Association. Pat, his wife Amy and son, Bane love living is this unique and diverse community and look forward to many years ahead. Their hobbies include sailing, surfing, outrigger canoe paddling, and just hanging out on the Beach!
- Realtor® Since 2004 and Resident of Sandbridge for over 40 years
- 30+ years experience in sales and marketing
- B.S. in Business from Flagler College
- Ranked top 10 of all Realtors in Hampton Roads in Production
- 2017 Atlantic Sotheby’s President’s Circle Award for highest volume of sales
- Diamond Award Winner from the Hampton Roads Realtor Association for 2017-2018
- Platinum Award Winner from the Hampton Roads Realtor Association for 2011-2016
- SBH Real Estate Donates to New Story – Building Safe, Sustainable Communities
- Miracle Agent with Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award 2016
- Member and former President of the Sandbridge Beach Civic League
- Current member of the Sandbridge Beach Business Association and Former President